How to Installing the SIM or USIM card on Xiaomi Mi MaxHere the Xiaomi Mimax manual installing the SIM or USIM card :
For phones with non-removable batteries:
- Take the ejection pin out from print bundle
- Insert the ejection pin into the hole on/beside the tray to loosen the tray and pull out the tray from the slot gently
- Place the SIM or USIM card on the tray properly
- Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
1. Remove the back cover and the battery
2. Insert the SIM or USIM into the slot with metal contacts facing down
3. Insert the battery and close the back cover.
The Mi Max manual Making A CallUsing the dial key
- Dial the phone number: input the numbers directly, press the calling button to start calling.
- Type the symbol” + “ : Tap and hold number key “0” for seconds.
- Type the pause symbol “ , “: Tap and hold key * for seconds.
- Enter the voice mail box: Tap and hold number key “ 1 “ for seconds.
- Search via T9 dial key support:
- Search a contact via any letter of his / her English name;
- Search a contact via any number of his / her phone numbers;
- It will show the matched results with highlighted remark. You can make the call via typing the highlighted parts.
- Latest calls will be found in “Recents”. You can make the same call via typing his/her name or phone numbers in the call log.
- The arrow icon on the right is used to access the interface of detailed information.
- Missed calls will be remarked in red with calling times.
- It will show the attribution of strangers’ numbers.
If you want to call someone via “Contacts” please swipe to the left to access “Contacts” interface. You can choose the person’s name and press to dial his/her numbers.
You can make emergency call without Xiaomi Mi Max tutorial with SIM card or register to local network under the support of the network operator. For example: Type 112, type the calling button to make an emergency call. or 911 Advertisement