Google Pixel XL Manual and TutorialThe Pixel comes in two sizes, Google Pixel 5" or Google Pixel XL 5.5", with three hues: Very Silver, Quite Black and our restricted release for the U.S. just, Really Blue. Furthermore, whatever you pick, Google have cases to coordinate. Notwithstanding redoing Live Cases with your most loved photographs and places, presenting another Artworks gathering that components select outlines from craftsmen like Justin Maller, and picture takers like Canadian space explorer Chris Hadfield additionally eager to offer another accumulation of silicone and clear cases. Google Pixel is accessible for pre-arrange Pixel Price today beginning at $649 in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Germany and Australia. Pre-orders in India will start October 13. In the U.S., Pixel collaborating solely with Verizon to make Pixel accessible across the country at all Verizon retail outlets, including Best Buy stores. Googel have likewise offering Pixel opened on the Google Store and, for you Project Fi fans out there, you'll be cheerful to realize that Pixel is the most recent gadget to take a shot at the Fi system.
Google Pixel XL Manual Set Up Your Phone
You should first charge your telephone.
Google Pixel XL Manual Charge your telephone.
- Interface the charging connector and USB link as appeared; the LG logo on the charging connector ought to confront toward you.
- Plug one end of the USB link into the telephone's Charger/Accessory Port and the flip side into an electrical outlet. The charge time changes relying on the battery level.
- Your Pixel battery ought to have enough charge for the telephone to turn on and locate a sign, run the setup application, set up phone message, and make a call. You ought to completely charge the battery as quickly as time permits.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock Button to turn the telephone on.
- In the event that your telephone is enacted, it will turn on, quest for administration, and start the setup procedure.
- In the event that your telephone is not yet enacted, see Activate Your Phone for more data.
Take after the directions beneath to initiate your telephone on the off chance that it has not as of now been enacted. Contingent upon your record or how and where you acquired your telephone, it might be prepared to utilize or you may need to initiate it on your Sprint account.
- On the off chance that you bought your telephone at a Sprint Store, it is likely enacted and prepared to utilize.
- On the off chance that you got your telephone via the post office and it is for another Sprint account or another line of administration, it is intended to enact naturally.
- When you turn the telephone on interestingly, you ought to see a Hands Free Activation screen, which might be trailed by a PRL Update screen and a Firmware Update screen. Take after the onscreen directions to proceed.
- In the event that you got your telephone via the post office and you are initiating another telephone for a current number for you (you're swapping telephones), you can actuate on your PC online or straightforwardly on your telephone.
Google Pixel XL Manual and Tutorial Enact on your PC:
Go to you provider enact and finish the online directions to initiate your telephone.
Pixel Tutorial Enact on your telephone:
- Turn on your new telephone. (Ensure the old one is killed.) Your telephone will naturally endeavor Hands-Free Activation.
- Take after the on-screen prompts to finish the enactment procedure.
- To affirm actuation, make a telephone call. On the off chance that your telephone is still not enacted, you can visit sprint.com/support for help. On the off chance that you don't have entry to the Internet, call Sprint Customer Service at 1-888-211-4727 for help.
- Do not press the Power catch while the telephone is being actuated. Squeezing the Power catch crosses out the actuation procedure.
- If you are having any trouble with actuation, you can visit sprint.com/support.
|5.0 inches||5.5 inches|
|FHD AMOLED at 441ppi||QHD AMOLED at 534ppi|
|2.5D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4||2.5D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4|
|5.6 x 2.7 x 0.2 ~ 0.3 inches||6.0 x 2.9 x 0.2 ~ 0.34 inches|
|143.8 x 69.5 x 7.3 ~ 8.5 mm||154.7 x 75.7 x 7.3 ~ 8.5 mm|
|2,770 mAh battery||3,450 mAh battery|
|Standby time (LTE): up to 19 days||Standby time (LTE): up to 23 days|
|Talk time (3g/WCDMA): up to 26 hours||Talk time (3g/WCDMA): up to 32 hours|
|Internet use time (Wi-Fi): up to 13 hours||Internet use time (Wi-Fi): up to 14 hours|
|Internet use time (LTE): up to 13 hours||Internet use time (LTE): up to 14 hours|
|Video playback: up to 13 hours||Video playback: up to 14 hours|
|Audio playback (via headset): up to 110 hours||Audio playback (via headset): up to 130 hours|
|Fast charging: up to 7 hours of use from only 15 minutes of charging||Fast charging: up to 7 hours of use from only 15 minutes of charging|