iPhone 7 iCloud
iPhone 7 iCloudfeatures include:
- Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, and Books: Automatically get iTunes purchases on all your devices set up with iCloud, or download previous iTunes music and TV show purchases for free, anytime. With an iTunes Match subscription, all your music, including music you’ve imported from CDs or purchased somewhere other than the iTunes Store, can also be stored in iCloud and played on demand.Download previous App Store and iBooks Store purchases to iPhone for free, anytime.
- Photos: Use iCloud Photo Library to store all your photos and videos in iCloud, and access them from any iOS 8.1 or later device, Mac with OS X Yosemite v10.10.3 or later, and on iCloud.com using the same Apple ID. Use iCloud Photo Sharing to share photos and videos with just the people you choose, and let them add photos, videos, and comments.
- Family Sharing: Up to six family members can share their purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store. Pay for family purchases with the same credit card and approve kids’ spending right from a parent’s device. Plus, share photos, a family calendar, and more. ••
iCloud Drive: Safely store your presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, images, and other documents in iCloud, and access them from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. iCloud Drive is available on any iOS 8 or later device and on any Mac with OS X Yosemite v10.10.0 or later. If you’re using an earlier version of iOS.
- Mail, Contacts, Calendars: Keep your mail, contacts, calendars, notes, and reminders up to date across all your devices.
- Safari Tabs: See the tabs you have open on your other iOS devices and OS X computers. ••
Backup: Back up iPhone to iCloud automatically when connected to power and Wi-Fi. iCloud data and backups sent over the Internet are encrypted.
- Find My iPhone: Locate your iPhone on a map, display a message, play a sound, lock the screen, temporarily suspend or permanently remove your credit and debit cards in Passbook used for Apple Pay, or remotely wipe your iPhone data. Find My iPhone includes Activation Lock, which requires your Apple ID and password in order to turn off Find My iPhone or erase your device. Your Apple ID and password are also required before anyone can reactivate your iPhone.
- Find My Friends: Share your location with people who are important to you. Download the free app from the App Store.
- iCloud Keychain: Keep your passwords and credit card information up to date across all your designated devices.